The TXT value of DNS verification has not been displayed, please help me

Hello there!
I tried the CDN of baidu.com the day before yesterday, and verified the domain name DNS, but the trial experience was not satisfactory. When I switch back to cloudflare, it prompts that the domain name needs to be verified by DNS, but the TXT value of DNS verification has not been displayed, and I cannot make the server pass verification by modifying the DNS record. Then send a work order, your staff said to help me delete the domain name: veryssl.com record on other accounts, let me wait for the server to update. I have been waiting for almost 20 hours and I am still waiting for the activation status. Please help me to pass the domain name verification or inform me of the TXT record value of the domain name DNS verification so that I can activate the domain name. Thank you! (The picture is attached, the TXT value of DNS verification is not displayed, and the copied content is also empty after clicking Copy.)

The “Content” field looks blank. There’s nothing there?

Yes, there is nothing in that field and I cannot activate my domain name.

That certainly makes it difficult. If you can’t find another way to verify your domain, you’ll have to ask Support for some help.

To contact Cloudflare Customer Support, login & go to https://dash.cloudflare.com/?account=support and select get more help. If you receive an automatic response that does not help you, please reply and indicate you need more help.

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.