The Speed test could not run 503

Hi
I’m new to this “website set up” and surely with Cloudflare!
Nevertheless, I’ve mange to set up my website with cloudflare. When setting it up all has gone just fine, or so it seemed, because I got this on speed test

The Speed test could not run.
poolofsound.com returned a status 503. Try the options below to fix the issue.

Any idea why or how to fix it?

Thans!

I am afraid it is due to having Challenge mode or “I am Under DDoS Attack” option enabled, because I got this when visiting your website so the “bot” or the “tool” get’s the same I believe.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi
I’m new to this “website set up” and surely with Cloudflare!
Nevertheless, I’ve mange to set up my website with cloudflare. When setting it up all has gone just fine, or so it seemed, because I got this on speed test

The Speed test could not run.
poolofsound.com returned a status 503. Try the options below to fix the issue.

Any idea why or how to fix it?

We had a reply that the “I am Under DDoS Attack” option enabled was the reason for the error but the reason we have this option enable is because we are literally under attack!

it’s been going on for months! Brutal attacks trying to log in to the website as an admin!

Thanks!

Then there’s no change in the reason the speed test won’t run.

If your login page is still under attack, you can use Access or a Firewall Rule to protect that URL.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.