The site not working if enable cloudflare

hi everyone
i got new problem i can’t define it
the site was working before an hour ago suddenly no url working after the root
like xxxxx.com/product
only the root page is working
after i enable the development mode the site working good
if any idea to help

Without an actual URL, we can’t see what the problem is.

sure dear

this sample
after you load it tell to disable development mode to see the error

I’m seeing a 404 error for /style.css. Other than that, I’m not sure what I should be looking for.

brother , try to reload now it will give 404 to all site

i have told you i have disabled the cloudflare by enable development mode so it was working on the original server .
now i have disabled the development mode and it goes to 404

That’s strange that I get a 404 on that page, but if I force Firefox to reload (CMD-Shift-R), it loads fine.

Dev mode doesn’t disable Cloudflare. It just turns off all caching. If anything, it should work better if not in Development Mode.

Do you see anything in your server logs for those 404 errors?

yes brother " Dev mode doesn’t disable Cloudflare. It just turns off all caching. If anything, it should work better if not in Development Mode. "
i didn’t do anything today in the site except editing some words in some product’s
nothing major
no auto update
this happen from an hour ago

The cause of the problem is Automatic Platform Optimization for WordPress (APO) with Arabic links only. The same problem happened to me. The English links work fine, but the Arabic links give a 404 error when disabling (APO). All links are working fine. This happened only yesterday so far, and I don’t know the cause of the problem.

We are rolling out the fix for APO that will resolve problem for sites with non latin urls, should be completed in the next hour or so.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.