The site is not working after using the nameservers of cloudflare

The most likely option, I would guess, is number 4 in the linked article. What SSL mode are you using?

1 Like

Dear sir,
I have changed the SSL mode to FULL but still not working.

Dear sir,
The problem is solved.
I’m so grateful for your help. It was a challenging time but you made it easier.

Thank you so much.

Regards,

Biruj

1 Like

I’m glad that this solved your problem :slightly_smiling_face:

Dear Sir,
When I am going to customize my site it show 502 error.

Kindly inform me how to solve this issue.

Dear Sir,

Its 520 error.

Kindly inform me how to solve this issue.

Here is some information on a 520 error: Community Tip - Fixing Error 520: Web server is returning an unknown error

1 Like

Dear sir,

Still not working sir.

Do I have to Off the “Always Online” option in caching settings.

I have only customizing the site issue. when i going to customize that time i can see the 520 error

Dear Sir,

I can’t find any solution sir.

Please inform me how to solve this problem sir.

If you’re still having the issue, you need to contact your hosting provider, have them white list Cloudflare ips and check their error logs.

If they do not show errors, look to quick fix idea 9 in the above tip on how to contact support and what information you should give them when you report the error.

2 Likes

Dear sir,

I can’t solve this issue sir. GoDaddy send me this link https://intodns.com/birujdey.com.
Kindly check it and solve this issue.

The link seems to confirm that everything is set up OK. What exactly did they say the issue is? Your configuration with Cloudflare looks OK to me.

:wave: @birujd,

This is a community support forum, none of the participants have access to your account or details. If you are encountering issues and want assistance it is helpful to provide information on what your settings are, what you tried and what errors or changes happened when you try various steps. When you are sent a list of troubleshooting steps and respond “it didn’t work” that isn’t helpful to anyone trying to assist you.

-OG

2 Likes

Dear sir,

This is what godaddy said: "If the website is pointing to us and still you are facing any issue then we can check. how can we check when the issue is with the Cloudflare as we don’t have control on it. ‘’

Kindly solve this issue sir.

You could pass this message on to GoDaddy if you want!

The domain is using Cloudflare services and therefore the nameservers point to Cloudflare. Cloudflare proxies the DNS records of the website, hence the IP addresses you see when doing a lookup are those of Cloudflare. The 520 error returned by Cloudflare means that they received an error response code from the server. This link: Community Tip - Fixing Error 520: Web server is returning an unknown error has more details on the error. Please check your logs for the error returned to Cloudflare.

1 Like

Dear sir,

I have passed the message, and they send me this link https://intodns.com/birujdey.com

And please fix this issue…

Regards,

Biruj

I am sorry, but I cannot help further with this. If GoDaddy are so incompetent that they are still trying to say that they can’t see any logs and it is a Cloudflare issue, then I can only suggest you move to another host.

If you really must continue with that host, the only thing you can do it contact support with the 2 HAR files detailed in the article linked earlier and maybe they can track down the issue.

2 Likes

@birujd, your site loads securely without error:

If you encounter the 520 error again, note that it is being passed from your origin server to Cloudflare. Frankly, I use godaddy to host one domain and have my name servers pointing to Cloudflare, no issues, they should not be overly stuck on the fact your name servers don’t point to them and that should not prevent them from looking at their logs. Nonetheless, if you encounter the 520 again, follow the steps to contact them ensure IPs are white listed and check the error logs. Also take the steps outlined in #6 of the 520 tip above to contact Cloudflare support with har file and trace.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 31 days. New replies are no longer allowed.