I’ve registered nabot.ml two days ago
I also checked the “I cannot add my domain to Cloudflare” article to find out the solution, but there is not.
- I don’t have any DNSSEC records
- I entered “nabot.ml” (not any subdomains)
- According to the “public_suffix_list.dat,” .ml is the valid TLD
- And this domain is fully registered
- I also check if valid NS records return with dig
But I still got “Failed to lookup registrar and hosting information of nabot.ml at this time. Please contact Cloudflare Support or try again later.” error.
I don’t get why this is happening. Would you please help to solve this problem? Thanks in advanced