The "Security" section in my preferences is blank

When I visit my preferences then go to the security section, all I see is this

Is this a glitch in the Cloudflare Community or a glitch on my end? If it’s a glitch on my end, how do I fix it?

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Ok so back in November of 2021, I had created a topic titled “The Security section in my preferences is blank”! The topic was closed on November 16th, 2021 by the system with the reason “The topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.” However, I never got a reply on this topic (and just now thought about requesting that the topic be re-opened)! The topic is embedded below

I hope that someone will consider reopening this topic!

Not sure what the question is. What do you expect to see there? What glitch are you referring to?

1 Like

Do you see how it’s not showing anything when I go to the “security” section in my preferences?

Right. What do you expect to see?

Something like this (yes, I screenshotted this using a different forum)

Do you notice how that one actually has information on it (while this one doesn’t)?

That means there’s a glitch somewhere within the site (most likely related to the settings).

I presume that forum is actually using Discourse for authentication. Because the forum here only uses SSO from the Cloudflare dashboard, there is no password or 2FA here. That would need to be managed in the dashboard.

As for the recently used devices, I’m not sure but it not showing may again be related to the authentication used, although that part used to show here.

2 Likes

Hmm… So you’re saying there is a glitch (and content should be showing)?

I have no idea whether it not showing is intentional or not so I couldn’t say.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.