The restrictions on my account

|I want to edit the payment method information, but it is not being modified. When I sent an e-mail last time, I received an answer saying that my account was blocked because it was related to fraud. Please check the past payment history. I have paid the normal amount of money to use the business plan. As I am writing this e-mail right now, I am very slow with little understanding of IT or internet payment system. I don’t speak English very well, so it’s hard to explain my situation accurately. What I’d like to say is that it was a situation where I had to use two cards alternately for my personal reasons, and it was a misunderstanding that I couldn’t check if there was a balance in one of the payment methods I suggested. Please enable normal service again. Through this day, I understood the payment system and I clearly understood what I made a mistake, so I will not do this in the future. Please help

Hi @yuawang8,

I’m afraid the community has no visibility into your account. For a billing issue you will need to contact support.

To contact Cloudflare Customer Support, login & go to https://dash.cloudflare.com/?account=support and select get more help. If you receive an automatic response that does not help you, please reply and indicate you need more help.

As @domjh already wrote, the community here does not have any access to your account or billing profile. This issue, you can only take up with support.

What you can do here, is post your ticket number and maybe @cloonan can track it or follow up on it.

1 Like