The page doesn't work

What the ■■■■ are you doing, my website has been crashing for a week, I have a pro package and I can’t even turn on the APO pugin. They don’t even respond to e-mails… What kind of thing is this?
Fix the problem or I’ll report you!

Maybe you could elaborate a little bit about how your website is crashing?

What exact error code(s)/message(s) do you see?

Website and email are two completely different things.

Looking at your domain name, you do not appear to have have any kind of email authentication set up, this will likely cause you to end up in spam filters, and/or with the newer Google and Yahoo requirements, that your emails are being rejected.

If people are not receiving your emails, such as for that reason, how can they supposed to be able to respond?

In addition, you’re not having any MX records on the mentioned domain name, which may be the reason you are not receiving any email messages.

Talk to your email provider, and ask them for what kind of MX record(s) they require.

Your website is currently pointing directly to a web sever with Namecheap, so the website traffic isn’t passing over Cloudflare.

2 Likes

Hello, DNS is set on the server.

DarkDeviL via Cloudflare Community <[email protected]> ezt írta (időpont: 2024. febr. 26., H, 3:10):

I still don’t see any error code(s) or message(s) from that?

Can you elaborate on what that is supposed to mean?

1 Like

Is the plugin installed in the root directory of your site?

Tickets cannot be opened via email. With that being said, I see ticket 3157314 has multiple replies from our Support team. Can you respond on the ticket with a reply to the request from the team for more information by sharing the following information with the team so they can investigate further:

• What you are using to measure and test site performance. If you are using an online reporting tool, for example, please provide us with the URL linking to the report
  • A specific URL that is slow
  • The output from running the following command:
curl -svo /dev/null -w "Connect: %{time_connect} \n TTFB: %{time_starttransfer} \n Total time: %{time_total} \n" https://<SLOW URL>
  • The output of the following webpage in a browser: http:///cdn-cgi/trace
  • A HAR file demonstrating the issue from your browser
  • An MTR or traceroute to <HOSTNAME> from an affected device
  • Any information from any other tools showing the performance issue: please provide details on how did you measure or where did you get the information
2 Likes