The number of lookups on your SPF record exceed the allowed limit of 10. This will result in emails failing SPF authentication

How to fix this error today when I logged in to my dashboard I seen this error

my spf record looks like this: v=spf1 ip4:myip include:domain1 include:domain2 include:domain3 -all

Thing to note: All the domains are hosted on myip.

You need to limit the number of lookups, which sums 3 for your SPF entry, but each of those will probably have some other lookups to do. Either remove one of the include, or flatten it yourself manually, but it might cause issues if those are updated.

The best solution would be to move one service to a subdomain, splitting the SPF record.

I got the problem the problem was more than 10 dns records I just removed one and I am no longer having issues.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.