The name servers for xxx no longer point to Cloudflare. They now point to:

Okay, I got the following awesome message in an email today for one of my domains. Can someone please tell me exactly how you fix something that tells you to set something to what it already is?

For the record the Nameservers do NOT point to rick.ns.cloudflare.com. My registrar has DNS profiles you don’t edit each domain individually other than setting a profile and I have 5 other sites using this profile without issue.

I did click the Recheck Nameservers, the error has not gone away. For the record the site is still running behind Cloudflare, the HTTPS which I have only set on Cloudflare is still working and YSlow says it’s still being served by a CDN. However there is this email, and the error in my Cloudflare control panel.

Thoughts?

The name servers for durathermfluids.com.au no longer point to Cloudflare. They now point to:

rick.ns.cloudflare.com
meera.ns.cloudflare.com
[not set]
[not set]
[not set]

This change means that durathermfluids.com.au is no longer using Cloudflare and will not receive the benefits of our security and performance services. Your DNS records will be completely removed from our system in 7 days.

If the name server change was in error, reactivate your domain by pointing your nameservers back to:

meera.ns.cloudflare.com
nick.ns.cloudflare.com

Once you have completed this change, click the “Recheck Nameservers” button in your Cloudflare dashboard to ensure your domain stays active on Cloudflare.

That happens once in a (long) while. Open up a Support Ticket. They should be able to clear it up.

Thanks, it appears to have resolved itself a few hours after clicking the Recheck button :slight_smile: