The media playback was aborted due to a corruption problem or because the media used features your browser did not support

• Hello there. I’m trying out Cloudflares’s video streaming, so I uploaded one test video. I encountered a Chrome and Firefox problem. The issues only happen on a mobile device and not on a desktop computer
  • In Chrome, I got the following alert: “The media playback was aborted due to a corruption problem or because the media used features your browser did not support,” and in Firefox, it just stopped playing the video. How can I solve these issues? I changed the video’s orientation and size because I want it to display in portrait mode. I would also like to know how to include a thumb image for the video. Thank you. The following is the iframe code where I only changed the height and width to fit on most mobile devices in portrait mode.
  • The mentioned video is located almost in the middle of the page. https://tradicionitalica.com
  • I will appreciate any pointers. Thank you for reading.

I have same problem. Chrome and Opera. Firefox goes Ok.

It is doing even if you us plain link on video. It crashed player. Chrome and Opera. Firefox and safari no issue.

I would like to add I tested mobile Chrome version 70, Opera mini version 51 and Firefox mobile version 68 (Firefox functional and not crashing)

Hello, it is possible to answer this issue or where to ask for support and correct this issue? Thank you

Yes, you can contact support for this issue.