The <head> in <html> page is not getting updated even after purging the cache

The in page is not getting updated even after purging the cache and using development mode. I have tried purging cache for full website, individual pages, using development mode but even after that the section does not get updated.

I am sure the problem is somewhere in the caching because I ran the website on another server without Cloudflare and the section was correct.

Attaching screen shot for my page rules.

There should be 4 tags for application/ld+json but there are 5 which was in older html page

Using developer mode rules out every Cloudflare caching issue, as it bypasses any modification/optimization/caching on Cloudflare side. Just the routing stays. So if you truly put your page into developer mode and it is a caching issue, it 100% is not on Cloudflare’s side.