The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)

The GDPR is an important component of EU privacy law and of human rights law, in particular Article 8 of the Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union.

The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay and the controller shall have the obligation to erase personal data without undue delay where one of the following grounds applies:

1. the data subject withdraws consent on which the processing is based according to point (a) of Article 6(1), or point (a) of Article 9(2), and where there is no other legal ground for the processing;

There were recently issues with adding domains from the Freenom registry to Cloudflare, but this was limited to their registry service and should be fixed by now.

In your case you have an issue with their registrar service, which is unrelated here and I am afraid any transfer related issues is something you need to clarify with your registrar and the registry. Neither Cloudflare nor the community can assist here.

Once your domain can be properly configured you’ll be able to add it to Cloudflare.

1 Like

In the context of Cloudflare it was only related to adding new domains.

That might be, but as I already mentioned I am afraid that’s beyond the scope of the topic here. You really best discuss this with the registry.

As I wrote, this is not Cloudflare related and hence off-topic for the forum here. You need to discuss this with the registry or a legal consultant.

2 Likes