The external established DNS servers are not responding correctly

i spoked with the ovh team about problems with my website and they answered to me: The problem is not in the hosting, but in the external established DNS servers that are not responding correctly. We suggest you contact Cloudflare for further information.

i tried to contact the Cloudflare service and here I am

What is the domain, and how is it currently set up @yaw.laquila?

@yawproject.

i spoked with the ovh team about problems with my website and they answered to me: The problem is not in the hosting, but in the external established DNS servers that are not responding correctly. We suggest you contact Cloudflare for further information.

My domain is @yawproject

i tried to contact the Cloudflare service and here I am

That isn’t a domain. It is yawproject.com, yawproject.net, yawproject.xyz? What is the FQDN @yaw.laquila?

the domain is yawproject .com and is the same for FQDN i guess

According to whois the name servers for yawproject.com are

$ whois yawproject.com | grep 'Name Server'
Name Server: igor.ns.cloudflare.com
Name Server: teresa.ns.cloudflare.com

however, all other attempts to look up the domain yield zero or fragmented results such as NS Check on DNS Checker https://dnschecker.org/#NS/yawproject.com which shows few servers have the correct records for the domain

Have you checked the configuration in OVH is correct?

Have you selected a plan type for this zone? What is the status for the zone in the dashboard?

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.