The domain resolved to an IP address that does not exist on this server?

Hello, I am having an issue with setting up my SSL certificate properly. I have the most of it set up correctly but the subdomains are giving me issues with www it loads in https perfectly.

This site can’t provide a secure connection www.share.edgaraxe.net uses an unsupported protocol.
ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH
Unsupported protocol
The client and server don’t support a common SSL protocol version or cipher suite.

This is the error that is given by C-panel upon generating a certificate:

DNS DCV: The DNS query to “_cpanel-dcv-test-record.edgaraxe.net” for the DCV challenge returned no “TXT” record that matches the value “_cpanel-dcv-test-record=mIr0JnslYa_MHNlmg2MUsFx5aTde5iX53qmdvAlPtqvu45Mj4Xw46Q4_qa1qh7b5”.; HTTP DCV: The system failed to fetch the DCV (Domain Control Validation) file at “adress/.well-known/acme-challenge/01D4WJR5XSP3UNT5GX3D-XM9P1DHL6QC” because of an error: The system failed to send an HTTP (Hypertext Transfer Protocol) “GET” request to “adress/.well-known/acme-challenge/01D4WJR5XSP3UNT5GX3D-XM9P1DHL6QC” because of an error: SSL connection failed for web address: SSL connect attempt failed error:14077410:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:sslv3 alert handshake failure
. The domain “web address” resolved to an IP address “104.27.149.245” that does not exist on this server.

I have tried multiples DNS solutions adding multiple Cnames but that does not resolve it because Cloudflare allows one CNAME that edgaraxe.net uses. As well as pointing A record to 104.27.149.245 but Cloudflare refuses it since its not a valid IP4 adress.

The hostname you posted is on a fourth level and that is not covered by Cloudflare’s universal certificate, which only covers share in your example.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.