The domain name purchased a few days ago was inexplicably deleted and released

The domain name I bought a few days ago was inexplicably deleted and released, and now I can’t enter the domain name purchase interface.The domain name was purchased on August 24 for one year. A few days ago I changed the name of the domain manager, billing and other information, and then suddenly found that the domain name is not accessible, can not see the domain name in cloudflare, and search found that the domain name is not registered. Who should I go to after purchasing a domain name and only using it for a few days?

Welcome to the Cloudflare Community. :logodrop:

Questions about Cloudflare Registrar will need to be resolved by the Customer Support team and cannot be resolved on the Community.

To contact the Registrar team, please submit a new support request from your Cloudflare account directly through the Cloudflare dashboard. Visit https://dash.cloudflare.com/?to=/:account/support and choose Cloudflare Registrar. Please share your ticket number here so that we can track it.

I escalated this post for the attention of the Customer Support Team so they can get back to you here. I shared your ticket number here so that they can track it.

1 Like

Hello our Trust and Safety team has reached out to you in regard to some more information. Please work with them via the email they have sent you to resolve this issue. Take care.

3 Likes