The domain name is not added. Gives an error message

Hello community.
Tell me if it is possible to add a website registered in the free region of Africa (Gabon .ga)
writes the following: “Failed to lookup registrar and hosting information of nisa.ga at this time. Please contact Cloudflare Support or try again later.”

Are these domains not supported by the site? I hope this problem can be solved and the site can be added. I think someone has come across a similar one already.

1 Like

Did you use the search for the error message?

Yes. I understand that the servers of my domain are not displayed or hidden, therefore nothing happens. I don’t know how to solve this problem.
On this list Gabon is missing. I concluded that these servers are not supported. This is true?

It has nothing to do with the service availability. Your domain simply needs to properly work before you add it to Cloudflare.

This includes nameservers and HTTPS. Does it currently load fine on HTTPS? If not, you’d have the answer :slight_smile:

SSL has not been added yet. But on the net it is available via http.
I tested another domain from another source without SSL and it added successfully
So Https doesn’t matter…

The problem is most likely in the server names. I found it out. I’ll go and try to write to the technical support of the domain. Maybe this will give the result.
Thanks =)

Before you add the domain to Cloudflare you should really make sure it loads fine on HTTPS.

Try to create a site without Https access and add it. you make sure it doesn’t matter.
(It will be added).
I wrote about it above

i have the same issue, please tell me when u find a solution for it, thanks!

That domain is registered under a TLD which is governed by the Freenom registry. Freenom currently experiences issues with their Whois service which prevents such domains from being added to Cloudflare. Freenom needs to fix that on their side. Unfortunately there is no ETA known for that.

It probably is best to register a proper domain instead. They already go for less than $10 a year.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.