The dns addresses of the makepost.app domain have not changed

I bought a domain from your service. Registered dns hosting addresses, screen: Monosnap
These dns addresses were provided to me by hosting, here is a list:
ns1.beget.com
ns2.beget.com
ns1.beget.pro
ns2.beget.pro
But more than 24 hours have passed, dns addresses still have not changed, what is the reason for this? Maybe I didn’t specify them correctly? Please help me solve my problem. I just need to delegate the purchased domain to hosting.

Domains registered with Cloudflare cannot use other nameservers than the ones assigned by Cloudflare. You will have to manually configure the necessary DNS entries on Cloudflare. Contact your host for details here.

If that is not possible, you can only transfer your domain to another registrar.

3 Likes

I manually configured DNS addresses on Cloudflare. Did I configure it correctly? Where do I need to write to find out exactly if it is possible to point the hoster’s addresses to Cloudflare DNS in order to delegate the domain?

As mentioned before, these NS entries are not relevant here. You can drop them.

You need to configure the necessary entries for your site and need to

Also, the given nameservers do not respond for your domain either, but that’s also something to clarify with your host.

$ dig @ns1.beget.com makepost.app SOA

;; Got answer:
;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: REFUSED, id: 12504
;; flags: qr rd; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 0, AUTHORITY: 0, ADDITIONAL: 1

Bottom line, pause Cloudflare - Pause Cloudflare · Cloudflare Fundamentals docs - and clarify with your host which entries you need. Configure them on Cloudflare and make sure everything loads fine on HTTPS. If it doesn’t contact your host again.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.