I have implemented all of the requirements for enabling SXGs:
- Automatic Signed Exchanges (SXGs) is available for the zones with a Pro or Higher plan, or for the zones on a Free plan with the APO subscription.
- SXGs only works with zones that are using Cloudflare Nameservers with orange clouded DNS records.
- Note : To change your domain nameservers, please follow the instructions in this article. Then, turn on the Cloudflare proxy (orange cloud) for any relevant DNS record.
- The certificates for the zone need to be managed by Cloudflare.
- Note : If someone wants to obtain a SXG certificate, they need to add a certain CAA Record for issuance. Cloudflare does that on behalf of the Users upon the enablement of SXGs. We add these records to make sure issuance is not blocked. If you have issuance of SSL certificates from other CAs, please ensure that you add the additional CAA records after enabling the SXGs.
- Content needs to be cached every 120 seconds or longer.
- Note : Google checks to make sure that content is cached over two minutes to generate an SXG. Please ensure that content is cached every two minutes or longer:
Dashboard > Caching > Configuration > Browser Cache TTL
- AMP Real URL needs to be disabled if SXGs is enabled:
Dashboard > Speed > Optimization > AMP Real URL
However, I am seeing a warning in Google Search Console stating, “The dates for the signed exchange are invalid.”
Is this a bug? I am not sure what to do from here.
Thanks and regards,