The caches in old domains can't be empty totally

Hi,
I met a problem need your help . It is that I bought a second-hand domain name in AliCloud . But it is seem that have caches record before domain’s owner left in it . And I’ve delete its caches in Cloudflare but I’m also can’t use it normally . I guess maybe is that the caches the before domain’s owner left in it so large that I can’t empty it completely . So I wondering if you can help me to delete all of caches in this domain ? I really don’t have another way to resolve it . Please help me . Please ! Thank you first !
I’m looking forward to your reply . Please reply to me as soon as possible once you see this issue . Thank you again !!
Best regards.
Kano

What’s the domain name?

Check the domain in https://who.is/ and make sure that the nameservers are Cloudflare’s and take a screenshot of your DNS records in the dashboard so we can check if they’re all setup happily.

Hi,
Thank you for your reply !
The domain name is hobuyit.com . I have checked this domain’s status . Its Nameservers is belonged to Cloudflare . And the NDS records all is normal . I’ve attach two image to you . You could check it .
But this domain name doesn’t in this Cloudflare account . The domain name - hobuyit.com is belonged to [email protected] . Please check it and resolve this problem for me . Thank you very much .
I’m looking forward to your reply . Thanks again !
Best regards.

Kano

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.