That massage what i got (This site can’t be reached)

I always got same massage when I log in to my website, any help ?

May I ask if you can access your Website? :thinking:
However, this error you’re experiencing appears only after you hit the submit button to log into your CMS or administrative dashboard? :thinking:

Are you using WordPress CMS or some other?

Before moving to Cloudflare, was your Website working over HTTPS connection?

Furthermore, if you recently changed your domain nameservers, regular DNS propagation time usually takes up to 24-48 hours to complete.

May I ask have you tried using a different Web browser, or tried clearing your Web browser cache?
How about using a Private window (Incognito mode) or a VPN connection if possible?
Is it the same behaviour on your mobile phone (4G LTE, mobile data, cellular)?

May I ask you to post and share your domain name in bracketed dot [.] notation (example[dot]com) here so we could double-check, troubleshoot and provide some more feedback information about the issue? :thinking:

Hello, Thx for your answer

1- website was working normally and when I start my blog and open my site I see that massage
2- I use Blogger not WordPress.
3- domain nameservers ya I already changed it yesterday from GoDaddy to Cloudflare and its 24h now and still not fixed yet
4- yes I did try test it from my phone data and I tried Incognito page too and still same but I don’t have VPN.
5- ya it was working on HTTPS normally from Google Blogger.
6-my website is Money4Make(dot)com

It was working normally two days ago, and yesterday it was down when I searched online, I thought it was its SSL and I changed from GoDaddy to here to fix this problem but still no solution and I am waiting 24 hours as you said Cloudflare but 24 hours now and still the site The web is down with the same massage and my website on Cloudflare Dashboard seems to be working normally and nothing is wrong with it.

Really don’t know what should I do so confused.

after some changes I found out that DNS record is the problem then I remove it all and reset it, now HTTPS from blogger when I reset it said (Status: Failed - HTTPS SSL Certificate failed to be processed due to challenge data not being visible through the public internet. Check your DNS setup. The operation will retry shortly.)

am Really disappointed I don’t know what should I do, Anyone can help please in personal i wait so much time to someone to answer.

Thank you for feedback information.

Currently I am presented with the 522 error :thinking:

Furthermore, when I run a lookup I get 4 nameservers returned, two by domaincontrol.com (GoDaddy) and two from your Cloudflare.

Nevertheless, you also have got the DNSSEC enabled if I am correct.

All right, let’s go first steps first.

At GoDaddy interface, make sure the domain nameservers (not the NS) are only two and are the assigned ones from Cloudflare you were given.

Following the article below, you’d go for “Use my own nameservers” and make sure there are only Cloudflare’s:

After that, we wait for some time.

In the meantime, at Cloudflare dashboard enable the “Pause Cloudflare on Site” option from the Overview tab for your domain at dash.cloudflare.com. The link should be in the lower right corner of that page.

Make sure that at Cloudflare dashboard, under the DNS tab you have DNS records pointed to Blogger.
In other words, there should be a CNAME type of the DNS record pointed to ghs.googlehosted.com and should be :grey: (DNS only).

There should also be at least one more CNAME type record related to the SSL as you stated, as per article from below says:

Later after that we can deal and configure SSL.

Its working now fine thx so much for your help.

Am really appreciate that

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.