Thank you to the Fix-It Bees!

Just wanted to give a shout out and a hearty Thank You! to the unsung heros on the back end who fix the little bugs that can make us bonkers. I’m on a Mac and out of nowhere, when I updated the cache by URL, the previous URLs no longer appeared (or briefly flashed), no matter which browser I used, or how many times I cleared their cache. As I’m very imperfect, may have to make more changes and clear the cache again.

I sent a request a little while back, and today, automagically, the previous URLs have appeared, and I can once again just select to add. Thank you one and all! :heart_eyes:


This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.