Terraform: Failed to create Argo Tunnel: HTTP status 403: Authentication error (10000)

I am getting two errors about authentication

│ Error: error creating Access Identity Provider for ID "": HTTP status 403: Authentication error (10000)
│ 
│   with cloudflare_access_identity_provider.github_oauth,
│   on main.tf line 131, in resource "cloudflare_access_identity_provider" "github_oauth":
│  131: resource "cloudflare_access_identity_provider" "github_oauth" {
│ 
╵
╷
│ Error: failed to create Argo Tunnel: HTTP status 403: Authentication error (10000)
│ 
│   with cloudflare_argo_tunnel.argo_tunnel,
│   on main.tf line 146, in resource "cloudflare_argo_tunnel" "argo_tunnel":
│  146: resource "cloudflare_argo_tunnel" "argo_tunnel" {

I used outputs to display the zone_id and account_id and they match the Cloudflare dashboard for the domain.

My repo is here: GitHub - coding-to-music/aws-s3-terraform-cloudflare-dns-ssl-cdn: aws s3 terraform cloudflare dns ssl cdn. use Terraform to set up a static website using AWS bucket for object storage and Cloudflare for DNS, SSL and CDN. uses ACM for SSL certificate and Cloudfront for CDN. This configuration is more complex and works even if your S3 bucket name is already taken

Not sure how to debug this, aside from these errors the rest of the main.tf is working…

Not sure why getting the authentication error using Terraform to add the GitHub Auth. The zone and account match the dashboard for the domain.