Team member cannot see website/domain despite being member &admin

When I log in, I see the website/domain, but team member cannot despite being a member and an admin

Hello, So the super admin added a new member to the account. But that new member cannot see the website/domain. Can you please fix this? This user needs access to that website DNS settings. Thanks

Greetings,

Thank you for asking.

May I ask if all those screenshots are from the same Web browser when you log-in/log-out to re-check or the actual member logged-in (and sent you a screenshot) and doesn’t see a zone (domain)? :thinking:

May I ask have you tried using a different Web browser, or tried clearing your Web browser cache? How about using a Private window (Incognito mode)?

May I ask has the “new member” verified his e-mail address associated with his CF account?

1 Like

If they see their email address in the upper left, can you ask them to see if they have a switch account option?

1 Like

Hello, thanks for helping

@fritex I had to take screenshots and combine them because my forum account is new and it only let me post 1 screenshot… I logged in on separate web browsers. Super admin on Safari, and Admin (who cannot see domain) on Chrome. The admin on chrome does not see the domain/website at all and sees that message You currently don't have any websites. That user needs to modify DNS settings on a somewhat regular basis. Please note this problem was happening well before trying these accounts on the same computer. Logging into both on the same computer is a desperate attempt to try to fix it myself. I created a Cloudflare support case but it went unanswered.

@cloonan Chrome can see both accounts, and can switch. Safari can see only one account. But do note, this problem was happening before I brought both accounts onto the same computer for debugging.

1 Like

can you share the ticket number here?

Can you attach a full screen shot of what the invited user sees in chrome and in safari…can you verify they do not see the switch account option?

Thank you.

I removed the screenshots. But I think this is correct.

User TZ has a site in their account
User TZ is a super admin and invites user JZ as a member
User JZ does not have any sites in their account

Here is what I see if I login as JZ

)

And I can see the domain of the user TZ where JZ is a member

For Customers like JZ who belong to multiple accounts (previously known as organizations), the first thing they will see is an account selector. This allows easy searching and selection between accounts. Additionally, there is a zone selector for searching through zones across all accounts. The user TZ is not a member of multiple accounts and so will not get the above option to select account.

2 Likes

For Customers like JZ who belong to multiple accounts (previously known as organizations), the first thing they will see is an account selector. This allows easy searching and selection between accounts.

Perfect. That’s exactly what I need. Using the account selector in the top left I can switch to the other account and access it, all while still being logged into the correct account.

Thank you for your support!

2 Likes

Hello,

Is your issue resolved now?

Yes, thank you

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.