Switching for TXT records

I want to send out newsletters but I can’t authenticate my SPF, and DMARC records because I need to add TXT records on CrazyDomains and that is only allowed with a Premium subscription ($).

I started setting up a Cloudflare account as I see that it offers TXT records on the free plan but I don’t really know what I am doing. How does setting up with Cloudflare affect my domain and my subscription with CrazyDomains?

Thanks

Hi there,

How does setting up with Cloudflare affect my domain and my subscription with CrazyDomains?

I don’t know what type of subscription you have, but it should not affect it. When you configure and point your nameservers at Cloudflare, you’re essentially transferring control over your DNS records to Cloudflare. By this, I mean that you are then able to add your DNS records at your Cloudflare dashboard.

From there, you can maintain the same DNS records you had originally at your registrar.

Take care.

1 Like

I’ve transferred to Cloudflar - all I did was copy all my DNS (CNAME, A, MX) records to Cloudflare and then change my nameservers on crazydomains to cloudflares but now my website won’t load and the error is saying it is redirecting too many times. Is this because of the transferral period or have I done something wrong ? Do I need to delete the records (except for nameservers) on crazydomains?

Thanks !

Check your SSL/TLS is set to “Full (strict)” here…
https://dash.cloudflare.com/?to=/:account/:zone/ssl-tls

Otherwise, what is the domain?

1 Like

It is embercollaborative.org

@embercollaborative: Your site works for me now, so I’m assuming your issue is now resolved. Is that correct?

Yes thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.