Support tickets are closely automatically

Dear Community,

Since last night I am attempting to open a Support Ticket but struggle to proceed.

Firstly, I fail to see any of my domains in this box. At any rate, In my case, my issue is not related to a domain but to the “Stream” product but even if I add a summary, I still can’t proceed:

After a few attempts on various browsers, I was able to open a ticket with a summary only, and not picking any domain but it was automatically closed by a CloudFlare support bot with the following text:

Cloudflare Support Team (Bot) (Cloudflare)

Oct 5, 2021, 5:40 AM PDT

Hi there,

For the security and privacy of our users, we can only work with the account holder directly. We have automatically detected that you may not be the account owner of the domain(s) mentioned in this ticket.

If you are the Cloudflare account owner, please submit a new support request from the email address used to register your Cloudflare account. For a more streamlined support experience and so we have the information necessary at the point your ticket reaches us, please open a ticket directly through the Cloudflare dashboard following these steps:

1. Log in to your Cloudflare account and click on ‘Support’ → ‘Help Center’ in the top right corner, which will take you to our Help Center.
  2. Click on your name in the top right corner, and in the drop down menu select ‘My Activities & Requests’.
  3. Scroll to the bottom of the ‘My Requests’ page and click ‘Submit a request’
  4. To the right of “Get additional help” choose “Get more help”
  5. Follow the prompts to create a support ticket

If you are not the Cloudflare account owner, ask the account owner to add you to the account. Once completed, please notify us so we can verify that you have been granted access.

If you have lost total access to the original email address, we recommend signing up the domain to a new Cloudflare account using a different email address.

Our goal is to ensure the security and privacy of all our customers, including yourself. We apologize for any inconvenience and we appreciate your understanding.

This is an automated response, which we hope has answered your question. If you need further assistance, simply reply to this email to reach a Cloudflare Technical Support Engineer.

I have access to the Support Portal and I registered with the same CloudFlare email/account there had one ticket in there already where I was able to communicate properly.

How am I supposed to proceed?

Thank you,

I was able to add my domains. It listed them and after I selected one it would appear in the box.

Replying to the email will reopen. If your support case was relating to Stream Simulcast Pricing, your thread on this Community will probably be the fastest way to get the needed response.

Once the bot replies it is normal for the ticket to automatically close, just reply to reopen it!