Support email?

hi . we have many websites and we think about to set them to cloudflare, for this we need someone who can tell us what is the best option for us. i tryed the phone number, but there is only english support. to speak this technical things in english is not possible for me.

Hi @xxlservice,

Phone support is only available on the Enterprise plan, do you have that? I am not sure of the full list, but I know they have support engineers speaking a wide range of languages. What language is it you’re looking for? There may be someone on the community or in the staff who can help.

my language is german. well i have to speak about sensive thinks of my company ,…, i cant publish it in a offical forum that everybody can read it. i need a consultation

OK, do you have an Enterprise plan? If not, to contact Cloudflare Customer Support, login & go to https://dash.cloudflare.com/?account=support and select get more help.

Perhaps @MarkMeyer can help here and I’ll see if I know of any staff who could.

1 Like

Hi @xxlservice, as @domjh said, please open a support ticket and let us know you need German support. I’ll take a look then :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello @xxlservice, I’ve checked for a Cloudflare Technical Support ticket under your name but didn’t see that one was yet created. We do have a German speaking Technical Support Engineer available today who we would be happy to put you in touch with once we receive that ticket.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.