Support email bouncing?

I have been locked out of one of my Cloudflare accounts because the 2FA isn’t being recognized.
I may have updated the browser or cleared cache but whatever caused it I need to get back in.

I don’t have another device I can use to verify so I tried to contact support using the email address provided.

But the support email bounced!!

How do I get back into my account if I can’t reach support!

Greetings,

Thank you for reaching out. I am sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue.

May I ask my colleague @cloonan to take a look at this and I believe resolve it for you.
Kindly and patiently wait for a reply.

In the meantime, due to an login issue into the Cloudflare dashboard for your Cloudflare account, may I ask have you tried using a different Web browser, or tried clearing your Web browser cache?
How about using a Private window (Incognito mode) or a VPN connection if possible?
Is it the same behaviour on your mobile phone (4G LTE, mobile data, cellular)?

1 Like

Hi Fritex,

Thanks for the quick response.
I have just tried with an incognito chrome browser. It did not work.

You’re attempting to log into Cloudflare from an unrecognized IP Address. Please enter the Authentication Token that was sent to the email associated with this account.

When I enter the login code I received by email I get this error

The provided authentication code does not match. (Code: 1054)

I don’t use any VPN and only log in on my desktop PC (Linux)

Hi Fritex,

I have been able to login finally.

Using copy paste for the authentication code does not work. I had to manually type it in.

Thanks for your help

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.