Successfully log in to cloudflare, but nothing can be done

When I successfully log in to www.cloudflare.com with my user name and password, I can’t operate any options. Never before, but now nothing can be done and be saved, it shows :

API Request Failed: POST /api/v4/zones/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/purge_cache/ (403)
API Request Failed: POST /api/v4/zones/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/dns_records (403)

How to solve such a situation! Thank you !

I think it’s not about the browser‘s problem!I used to use chrome all the time without any problems, but it just appeared recently, and I have tried to use IE and other browsers with such problems!

Hi @1745205364,

If you have tried in multiple browsers and in private windows with all extensions disabled, you will need to contact support.

To contact Cloudflare Customer Support, login & go to https://dash.cloudflare.com/?account=support and select get more help. If you receive an automatic response that does not help you, please reply and indicate you need more help. If you cannot submit a ticket through your dashboard, please email [email protected] from the email address on your Cloudflare account.