Subscription STREAM_BASIC colliding with active subscription STREAM_BASIC (Code: 1226)

Hi there,

I wonder if anyone has had the error below when trying to increase their Stream Storage capacity? In my case, i’m trying to from 2 Units to 3.

Subscription STREAM_BASIC colliding with active subscription STREAM_BASIC (Code: 1226)

There was an error enabling Stream

I logged a ticket on October 25th, but they’re still looking in to it, apparently. Seems like an odd error, although the level of support is a much bigger concern.

Ken

Hi All,

Just to confirm that sadly this was never resolved for me, and my Cloudflare support ticket remains outstanding with engineering after being confimed as an issue.

As such, I’ve moved all my content over to another platform since not being able to upload videos was too problemic for me.

One thing that did later occur to me is that if you cancel your Steam Subscription completely, you still have usage of Stream until the rewal date. So maybe, if you cancel your Subscription and then re-enroll with the larger increment, it might work…since the error seems to imply you’re trying to enroll with Steam twice.

Thought I’d you all know in case it helps someone out! Should Cloudflare solve the underlying issue, I’ll update this thread.

Ken