Subscription Services for Application and Automatic Platform Optimization

Hi everyone,

I’m new to Cloudflare and I have 2 questions to ask you!

1. I would like to know if the options are valid for several sites or for a single site when subscribing to a pro or business subscription? For the pro subscription is it USD 20/month for as many sites as you want or USD 20/month for a single site?

2. I would also like to know whether cloudflare apo is a separate module or complementary to the application service packages. And what are the differences between downloading and installing the free plugin and the USD 5/month offer?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Regards,
Loïc

Welcome to the Cloudflare Community. :logodrop:

Cloudflare subscriptions are per domain. If you have example.com and example.net and you want paid features on both domains, each will require its own subscription. They don’t need to have the same subscription level. You can mix and match to suit your needs.

Cloudflare APO is included in both Pro and Business subscriptions. It can be used with a free subscription with the $5/mo addition.

1 Like

Hi,

Thank you for your clear and precise answer. I’d like to set up Cloudflare on several of my sites, including technplay.com, which generates several hundred thousand visitors every month.

What configuration do you recommend to get me started?

• Free subscription
  • Free subscription + Cloudflare APO
  • Pro subscription

I’m going to set up Cloudflare on around ten sites so I won’t be able to pay for each one but only for the biggest ones like technplay.com and lebigdata.fr.

If you have never used Cloudflare, it is best to start with one site on the free plan. You may wish to use one of your less critical sites as you are learning. I reccomend making notes and revising them as you learn. You can then add more sites after you have more familiarity with how the settings work.

Taking the same approach with APO is probably also advisable. Once you have the settings working in the way you want, you can decide which sites will benefit from a Pro subscription.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.