I use Cloudflare for my two sites. now i wanted to host some files on second hosting. should i need to create a records for my subdomian for my site
In the same way i wanted to host files on other hosting by creating subdomain of
will the dns work correctly?
Yes, you can create A records for subdomains on both of your sites to host files on a different hosting. Follow these steps to set up the A records:
- Log in to your Cloudflare account.
- Select your domain (e.g.,
- Go to the DNS section.
- Click on ‘Add record.’
- Choose ‘A’ as the record type.
- Enter the desired subdomain (e.g.,
files.reminiproapk.net) in the ‘Name’ field.
- Enter the IP address of your second hosting in the ‘IPv4 address’ field.
- Ensure that the Proxy status is set to ‘Proxied’ to enable Cloudflare’s services for the subdomain.
- Click ‘Save.’
Repeat these steps for the second domain.
Once the A records are created, the DNS will work correctly, and you can host files on the respective subdomains using your second hosting.