Subdomain went offline - AutoSSL is seding error emails

Hello everyone.

I’ve got a website which I’m developing its new version on a dev.subdomain, and to make it more secure a couple weeks ago I installed Cloudflare on the website. It all went well.
A couple days ago Auto-SSL started sending me e-mails saying that it could not update the SSL certificate of one of my website subdomains (it’s a subdomain that I use for the events and I haven’t worked on it or changed anything in it for the last year or so) and I then noticed that it is now completly offline (only this subdomain). I can’t even login into it’s wordpress admin page, since this returns me that my browser could not find the server.

I think that it is maybe an ‘error’ or some kind of uncompatibility regardin Cloudflare since nothing of this ever happened before I had Cloudflare installed.

The e-mail auto-SSL is sending me is this cointains this error part:

AutoSSL did not renew the certificate for “conatdah.academiadotdah.com”. You must take action to keep this site secure.

The “cPanel” AutoSSL provider could not renew the SSL certificate without a reduction of coverage because of the following problems:

:no_entry: conatdah.academiadotdah.com (checked on 4 de jul de 2019 at 01:23:09 UTC)

DNS DCV: The DNS query to “_cpanel-dcv-test-record.academiadotdah.com” for the DCV challenge returned no “TXT” record that matches the value “_cpanel-dcv-test-record=O_afrSlTd_8aMkgA97FRC4_aoiutapZvVNkynNnr4BF0cPOhZpxOGoM1wOdVxbLJ”.; HTTP DCV: “conatdah.academiadotdah.com” does not resolve to any IP addresses on the internet.

Any help is welcomed!
Thank you guys!

There’s no DNS entry for conatdah. Check your DNS list in the Cloudflare Dashboard.

Host conatdah.academiadotdah.com not found: 3(NXDOMAIN)

1 Like

This worked! Thank you sir!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.