Subdomain redirect to default

dears,
good day,
i’ve website hosted on windows server built on IIS. and installed SSL on it, also it’s proxied, i added a subdomain in the server when i made it proxy by cloud flare it doesn’t work when i disabled this feature it works normally, so how can i fix this issue?
Thanks,
ahmed

my domain is colnn.com and need this subdomain to work normally factory.colnn.com

The main site works, but the subdomain shows a Port 80 message, even though it’s an HTTPS connections. Something is very wrong with your configuration. I suggest you toggle the ‘factory’ DNS entry to :grey: DNS Only (click on the :orange: to change it), then wait five minutes to take effect. Fix the site so it works properly with HTTPS. Only then should you toggle it back to :orange: Proxied.

it should show page with port 81, it’s temp page i created.
i just when i click on proxied it gave me thos page wit port 80 and this is the false page when i make it dns only it comes true with page 81

is there any update:
when i disable proxied from cloudflare it gave me the correct page with port 81
when i enable proxied from cloudflare it gave me the default page with port 80 and this wrong

Cloudflare doesn’t proxy Port 81. And, as I said, if you’re Port 80 (or 81) and the browser shows HTTPS, something is wrong.

https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/200169156-Identifying-network-ports-compatible-with-Cloudflare-s-proxy

as i mentiond above even using the ssl it works normally without cloudfalre , just need to understand this point

Over Port 443? Is your TLS/SSL mode set to Full (Strict)?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.