Subdomain not working when main domain is working just fine

dns

I have a subdomain [responsive.tannurealty.com] and its not working. Main domain, TannuRealty.com is working just fine but, its subdomain [responsive.tannurealty.com] keeps giving me the error message [ This site can’t be reached www.responsive.tannurealty.com ’s server IP address could not be found]. I contacted my hosting service to see if there is any problem in setting DNS there but, they said, its happening due to CloudFlare. I added this subdomain to CloudFlare as they have recommend. So, not sure where is the problem? Any help will be appreciated!

Your origin server is redirecting responsive.tannurealty.com to www.responsive.tannurealty.com (note the additional www in the name. There is no DNS . entry for that in your DNS (and your wildcard SSL cert wouldn’t cover it anyway.

I’m not sure what the configuration setting is on your origin server or cpanel to control it, but you should set it to not redirect to www.

Thank you sir! … you are absolutely right! … actually cPanel being used by my hosting company has this glitch in their cPanel. It adds www automatically when some one creates a subdomain which i did not noticed until you referred to it. Its working just fine now! Thanks a lot!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.