Subdomain is 'not propagating'

Subdomain is ‘not propagating’. I’m trying to work with a landing page creator app, for which I need to use a subdomain, and this is what they tell me. Anyone who can help?

What is that hostname?

These are my DNS settings. See highlighted CNAME record. Am trying to get my landing page (at GetResponse) to be on promo.localoka.ph.

Resolves just fine

nslookup promo.localoka.ph 1.1.1.1
Server:  one.one.one.one
Address:  1.1.1.1

Non-authoritative answer:
Name:    promo.localoka.ph
Addresses:  2606:4700:3037::681b:ac6e
	  2606:4700:3034::ac43:9199
	  2606:4700:3031::681b:ad6e

It certainly is not a CNAME, but that is obviously because it is proxied.

Thank you for attending to my query. Very much appreciated. However, I’m afraid I don’t understand what’s wrong. Here is what it says at GetResponse settings when I add promo.localoka.ph.

Screen Shot 2020-07-09 at 6.27.30 PM

After waiting more than 24 hours, I got them to double-check. And they came back to me saying promo.localoka.ph “isn’t propagating”

You will probably have to unproxy that record. Please use the search too as that topic comes up regularly.

HELP! I have read around, tried suggested solutions to “subdomain not propagating”, but it’s still not resolved. Is there anyone who can help please? Thank you.

The record is now unproxied. If it still does not work you should contact your host.

Help me i have the same issue…My website is mucuruzi.com and i want to set shop.mucuruzi.com but it is being opened as if i have no file on the subdomain while i have installed already my wordpress on it

Ignore my request…The issue has been resolved by just unproxie …Now the remaining one is that after unproxie , the SSL Is returning error…invalid ssl