Subdomain from gohighlevel

Want to create a subdomain from highlevel mobility.bodybenders.org, added the A record and it doesnt connect, please help and also how can I add a subdomain email with gohighlevel?

Make sure the DNS record is set to “DNS only” and not “Proxied”. They also are asking for you to use a CNAME, not A record.

yes, i did use both and it was set to dns only. i used as such How to set up Root Domain/Subdomain for your Funnels/Websites? : HighLevel Support Portal (gohighlevel.com)

it didnt work with both options, with cname and then with A record as showed in the article, waited for 10mins each time

The domain doesn’t seem to be registered…

whois bodybenders.org
Domain not found.
>>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2024-05-06T19:26:17Z <<<

How can I then create a subdomain from bodybenders.org to make mobility.bodybenders.org?

You need to buy the domain bodybenders.org first.

I do have it, its mine, I bought it
Screenshot 2024-05-06 223234

Did you buy it from Cloudflare Registrar? (You would have needed to pay for it to do so).

Or have you just added the domain to Cloudflare? (which just provides services for a domain, it doesn’t buy it).

If you have paid for it, you need to raise a Cloudflare Registrar support ticket here as it is not showing as registered…
https://dash.cloudflare.com/?to=/:account/support

I bought the domain via google workspace

You’ll need to check with them, the domain isn’t registered.

It seems a bit odd as your screenshot shows the domain is active in Cloudflare (and is resolving in Cloudflare’s nameservers) but WHOIS shows it isn’t registered. Check with Google.

will do that, thank you man for your help!

Post back when you find out what the issue is. SSL certificates were generated for your site so it’s almost as if the site was registered, you added it to Cloudflare successfully, then the domain disappeared from the registry in a few days.

i had the domain in squarespace, then wanted to migrate to google, deleted the domain on squarespace and now having problems with verifying dns records on the google workspace since i bought the same domain on google

I am also facing similar issue i have also added Cname and A record. Any solution

What is the domain?

I am also facing the same issue. Any resolution?