Subdomain Email Routing

Hi there,

I would like to know if anyone else is trying to make an email routing from cloudflare to use it as subdomain. for the moment, I added the DNS records / MX recommended by cloudflare however I’m sending emails(sender) and zero bounces recommend a sub domain alongside MX records.

So, I know this is a often topic sometimes in the forums but I never try it using Cloudflare Email Routing services I don’t know if it compatible because DMARC Managment is very clear when you say: You can’t use subdomain DMARC because we don’t support it yet.

if it possible to make it works with cloudflare’s email routing I’ll be glad :smile: thanks,

Regards,

if you’re talking about Cloudflare’s Email Routing / Forwarding Service, sadly it is not supported to use subdomains:

Subdomains are only supported for Enterprise customers

Subdomains cannot use Email Routing to forward emails, unless they are part of an Enterprise account.
https://developers.cloudflare.com/email-routing/postmaster/#subdomains-are-only-supported-for-enterprise-customers

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.