Subdomain A record does not point

Hello,
I have setup the primary’s domain name A and CNAME records, and they work properly.
I tried to point the A record of a subdomain to another IP but it does not work. The DNS checkup shows that the subdomain points to Cloudflare ip address 104.24.113.31

My desired structure is as follows
stergioubooks. com A record --> IP address 1 (WORKS)
www CNAME --> stergioubooks.com (WORKS)

erp. stergioubooks. com A record --> IP address 2 (Does not work, points to 104.24.113.31)
www. erp CNAME --> erp. stergioubooks. com (does not work, points to 104.24.113.31)

I have read relevant articles herein and I saw that solutions. However, in my case nothing works.
Any ideas?

Thank you
Leonidas

PS
In the meantime, in order for my site to work, I use another domain to point the IP address 2 from a hosting provider (not cloudflare NS)

PS 2
Disabling the another provider did not solve the problem

PS 3
the main domain (and the subdomain, of course) points to Cloudflare name servers.

Though erp.stergioubooks.com should work, the reason why it does not is that you dont have a valid certificate for that hostname on your server, as the error message suggests.

Thank you, so much, Sandro.
I will follow your advice and post the results.
Many thanks again.
Leonidas

Yes, it works.
Million thanks
Leonidas

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.