Can’t seem to get our sub domain working with the Cloudflare SSL. What are we doing wrong? Hosting says it’s the SSL and to ask Cloudflare.
sub domain: clone.forsaledirect.ca
Seems like a hosting issue:
Does it exist as a sub-domain in cPanel?
Is the CHMOD correctly set over the directory and htaccess?
Before moving to Cloudflare, was your sub-domain Website working over HTTPS connection?
You could determine this by:
- Use the “Pause Cloudflare on Site” option from the Overview tab for your domain at dash.cloudflare.com .
- The link is in the lower right corner of that page.
- Give it five minutes to take effect, then make sure site is working as expected with HTTPS.
- Check with your hosting provider / cPanel AutoSSL and renew it for sub-domain in case if needed.
- Only then should you un-pause Cloudflare and double-check your SSL/TLS setting to make sure it’s Full (Strict).
Furthermore, helpful articles:
Otherwise, you might be accessing it as
www.clone.forsaledirect.ca? If so, then the issue is as follows with the solution on below article:
Thank you! It looks as through it might work once we insall say lets encrypt, Since it’s not installed. Thoughts?
This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.