Sub-domain certificate issue

We have created a subdomain off a domain which has an SSL certificate but the subdomain returns an error which indicates the SSL certificate hasn’t been applied to the subdomain.

We have checked the settings and the SSL Certificate is set to “Full” and supports the wildcards too.

Is there anything else we will need to action before the SSL gets applied to the subdomain?

For starters, you should not use Full as that is an insecure legacy mode without proper encryption.
Only Full Strict is secure.

Is your server properly configured for this hostname and with a certificate? What’s the URL?

1 Like

Thanks for the response. The URL is go.weave.org.au

I think our server is properly configured. I may need to get someone in who knows more about this than I do.

I am afraid it does not seem to be properly configured, as there is an SSL issue on your server.

I would recommend to pause Cloudflare and contact the host to get the site fixed. Once “go” loads fine on HTTPS, you can unpause again.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your response. I really appreciate it. I have found a volunteer tech (we are a charity) who can help out and hopefully use your feedback to fix this problem. Thanks again.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.