Stuck Pending While Setting Up DNSSEC On Dynadot Registrar

Hi everyone!

Recently add several domains to CloudFlare that registered in Dynadot registrar: NS records changed flawlessly for all, but indicate that DNSSEC is STUCK (DNSSEC is pending while we wait for the DS to be added to your registrar. This usually takes ten minutes, but can take up to an hour.) for one of the domains. (Other domains are indicated with GREEN DOT in CloudFlare account)

2 times chatting with Dynadot support with escalating the problem to SysAdmins not resolve situation: the answer from Dynadot are each time the same “Looks like our engineer has checked this DNSSEC and it is okay. No issues on our end. It is set and consistent between the registry and the domain. We are not too sure about the error shown on the verisign analyzer but it should not impact dnssec for your domain. DNSSEC status on whois is DNSSEC: signedDelegation.

DNSviz

VeriSign

Dynadot

So where is the issue? Or this is only UI problem of CloudFlare for recognition the data from Dynadot (I see that CloudFlare not recognize Dynadot as valid registrar a long time ago, in 2012-2014) ?
Thank You all for time and attention to this small question!

And you omitted the most important piece of information :wink:

What You mean?

How should anybody be able to say anything at all about your domain with the information you provided?

Please see the initial post. Thank You!

Your DNSSEC configuration does look good. How long has that message been stuck?

If it has been more than a day I’d suggest you open a support ticket, maybe just some flag got stuck. The setup itself looks okay. Maybe Cloudflare complains because .fm itself does not appear to be signed.

I also thinking “looks to be good”, BUT in commuters I prefer to be perfectionist, and need ALL items in checklist to be OK. :slight_smile:

This is for a last 4-5 days. And I I already open a ticket on Dynadot. Or You mean CloudFlare?

Cloudflare of course.

But on Your opinion what is this error sort of?

1 Like