Stuck in infinite loop with [email protected]

Hello,

I have a question about Cloudflare’s privacy policy and thus sent an email to [email protected]. After I sent my email, I immediately got this automated email back:

Hello REDACTED,

Thank you for contacting Cloudflare. This email address is for privacy inquiries only. Answers to most privacy questions, including information on our data processing addendum and additional safeguards under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for cross-border personal data transfers, can be found here or in our Privacy Policy.

If your question is not answered by these resources, please reply back to this email, making sure to identify whether you are a current customer, or you are interested in using the Cloudflare service.

If you are a customer, we will be able to respond to you more quickly if you copy on your response the email address of one of your administrators for your Cloudflare account. Alternatively, current customers may contact their Cloudflare account representatives. Otherwise, we will attempt to respond to your inquiry within 3 business days.

For any other matters, please take note of the following instructions:

If you are a data subject wishing to exercise your rights of access, correction, or deletion of information, please contact us at [email protected].

If you are contacting us to report a copyright, trademark, or other abuse complaint, please submit your claim through our abuse page.

If you are contacting us to request disclosure of information in response to legal process, please contact [email protected].

For any other non-privacy related matters, including product or account support, please contact [email protected]

Sincerely,

The Cloudflare team

As asked in this part of the response…

If your question is not answered by these resources, please reply back to this email, making sure to identify whether you are a current customer, or you are interested in using the Cloudflare service.

… I’ve sent an email back to confirm that I am a current customer and mentioned my account email address. Again, I was immediately greeted with the same message as when I first sent my email to [email protected].

I tried rephrasing my answer a few times, but I keep getting the same response back, leaving me with the question if my email was forwarded to a human or not, which brings me here on the Cloudflare community.
Is this intentional behavior and was my email forwarded to a human, or is the system still waiting for more information?

1 Like

Hi @meesj,

I’ve escalated this for the attention of the support team, however it may be after the holiday season that you receive a reply here.

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Billing and Account Questions

Thanks a lot! Do you also need a ticket ID (and if so, is it safe to post it here?)?

2 Likes

Yes, please post the ticket # so we can add it to the escalation.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Got it. I’ve added that ticket number to the escalation request.

2 Likes

Hello,

Please confirm the email address you receive the reply from. Is it [email protected] or some other email id. Please confirm

I’ve received the automated replies from [email protected].

and have you been sending emails to [email protected]? and not cloudflare.zendesk.com??

I’ve sent my email to [email protected] at first and after I received an automated response I have just used the reply button in my mail client which sent the emails to [email protected].

2 Likes

I hope this should have been resolved by now

2 Likes

Yes, thank you. I’ve received a reply from the privacy team!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.