I’m having a bit of an issue getting my site up.
I’ve set everything up to get ready to go and changed my nameservers to where they’re supposed to be (the ones cloudflare gave me). When I click on the box that says “Pending Nameserver Update” the next page says: “Domain transfer complete! Your transfer is complete, however Cloudflare may still be ensuring your nameservers are correct. If you see nameserver instructions below, then you can safely ignore them.” I’m not sure what else I can do. I did a re-scan about 24 hours ago, would this extend the amount of time it takes?
Thanks in advance for the help.