Struggling with email set up with iCloud+

Hi there,

My domain is turtle-head.com. While trying to set up email with iCloud+, I am not getting the verification email, TBH I don’t know where to look for the verification email.

I have checked all DNS records multiple time, not sure what is going wrong.

Please help!

Thank You

According to the DNS list here…

…you have set up the DNS ok…
https://cf.sjr.org.uk/tools/check?4c216859fffd459191ff331a6b4f9f16#dns-mail

The DKIM record isn’t resolving at Apple so likely the setup isn’t complete at their end. Best to check with Apple.

Also, your web DNS records are resolving to 192.0.2.1. If these are dummy records for a redirect, make sure these records are proxied.

Hi SJR,

Thanks for your prompt reply.
I have received the attached DKIM instructions from apple. Is this ok?

Plus, can you please tell me how I can resolve the web IP issue?

As sjr mentioned, if these are dummy records for a redirect, make sure these records are proxied.

Steps for a redirect rule:Create a redirect rule in the dashboard · Cloudflare Rules docs

If you are not trying to redirect, reach out to your hosting provider for the correct IP

Hi,

Can anyone give me more clear step by step direction on how to solve my peoblem? I am layman and don’t understand top line directions quite well.

I have tried to update the DNS as per the instructions. Can you please check if they are ok now?

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.