Struggling to understand the shape of the request and response object

I am going through the documentation and implementing some of the tutorials shown in the docs (e.g. this). As an any other beginner developer I am struggling to understand certain pieces of the code and am trying to display (using console. log) evaluated value of the request and response object to see their shape in the runtime however virtually every time logged shape of the request and response objects in the console are empty. Most likely these objects are not empty and it is just being displayed as empty therefore can someone please help to explain what the best way is to display request and response objects in the console or anywhere else??

You can use JSON.stringify(request) to convert it to a JSON object, however, the body and headers will not be included.

You’ll have to do console.log(await request.text()) to log the request body and console.log(JSON.stringify(Object.fromEntries(request.headers))) to log the headers.

I would recommend you use wrangler dev --local for a better development experience. It displays more info when logging objects.