I am using GravityForms and Stripe for the payments on the site.
3 days ago I moved the site to pass through Cloudflare and since then the Stripe payments do not work anymore.
I added to Cloudflare firewall the Stripe IP Addresses, but it does not help.
It looks that Cloudflare is blocking Stripe.
Any solution on this? Does anybody had similar problems?
Are you still encountering this @seo21?
Some ideas, let us know if they help.
- Login to your Cloudflare account.
- Select the relevant website.
- Go to the “Firewall” tab.
- Click on “Tools”.
- Within the IP Access Rules, enter Stripe’s IP addresses you want to allowlist.
- Choose ‘allowlist’ in the ‘Action’ field and click ‘Add’.
Thank you so much @cloonan !
I added all the Stripe IPs there and now everything again works properly.
Thank you for your great help!
This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.