Stream Panel menu not authorized credential access

I can’t access to stream pages to activate the functionality

I have one website (business plan) with a single DNS record in single CNAME configuration (not Full DNS Setup), the website is in “waiting for the TXT record verify”.

When (logged in) I access to the page “Stream” in the CF menu i got an "Authorization Failure: the Authentication Credentials are not authorized to perform the request. Verify the credentials and try again. (Code 10002)

Hi there,

I see no issue with your credentials, but upon closer looking at your screenshot, it seems you’re trying to access another account that you don’t have access to with your current user account:
Screenshot 2024-03-06 at 11.02.17

Make sure your user account has the necessary privileges over the account you’re trying to access and if it does, clear you cookies and try again, or try it form a private mode browser window.

Take care.

Hi @mcorreia why are you saying that i am trying to access another account?

schaer.cloudflare@… is my account.

I have used a private browser window:

the result is the same.

Any ideas?

With other accounts the stream page is correctly accessible in the CF dashboard.

Hi there,

Not with this email you’re using in community:
Screenshot 2024-03-06 at 11.57.43

On that account with the issue, please check your role under Manage Account > Members by the error code on your screenshots, your role likely does not allow stream access for your user.

Take care.

You are right, i have forgotten to switch my account on community website, sorry.

The account is “Super Administrator - All Privileges”:

Hi there,

I was able to reproduce the issue you described on that other account.
This has been escalated internally, and we’ll get back to you from the ticket as soon as we have an update on it.

Take care.

Resolved.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.