Stream freezing or lagging for certain videos in Safari

Our customers have been reporting to us that some of our videosm like the below, are freezing or lagging, mostly in Safari browser on Mac products and on iPad. I wasn’t able to replicate this on my iPhone 13, but it froze on my Macbook Pro in Safari, and it was in low quality on Chrome but played.

It happens both on our end and in CF interface.

Video example in question:

Embed code: Stream

Actually, it’s back again but with different problems.

Our customers have been reporting to us that some of our videos like the below are freezing or lagging, but only in Safari browser. Not Chrome.

It happens both on our end and in CF interface.

Video example in question:

Embed code: Stream

Please watch it in Safari and then Chrome, to reproduce the issue.

The video ID is:
1244faf9da6c9969e1eafa16ac599820

Hi there @user13660 thanks for reporting here and through a support ticket. We just deployed a fix and believe this resolves the issue- please let us know if you continue to see issues.

Thank you @mickie . Seems like the videos that were freezing/lagging are working fine now.

This weekend we got more complaints that videos stop playing mid lesson. Has the problem returned? Can you please check?

Any news? We have many more complaints now. Same issue as before. Mac + Safari users.

We are also experiencing the same problem. Is there any update on this?

We are still experiencing the same issue as well. I hope CF look into this.

@mickie - Is there any further update on this issue? Clearly the fix didn’t work as multiple users are still experiencing this. Is there a timeframe for another fix?

We are having this issue too, in the last few weeks many users are reporting slow loading or heavily buffering videos. Prevously streamed videos have been very snappy to load and skip through but now we are seeing low performance across both platforms on the same videos.