STREAM FEATURE REQUEST: Support for AMP
We are creating AMP video solutions with the WordPress plugin AMP for WP com.
We are creating “AMP-takeover” sites serving AMP pages to all devices alike. Windows, Mac, tablet, and mobile all get the AMP version.
Set up a test site with different options.
We tested the following alternatives:
- “WordPress Video Shortcodes”
- WordPress plugin FV Player from Foliovision com
- Cloudflare Stream code embedding on the WordPress page
- Cloudflare Stream video link with “WordPress Video Shortcodes.”
- Cloudflare Stream video link with FV Player WordPress plugin from Foliovision com
- Video hosting with Backblaze
- Video distribution with the Cloudflare CDN service
The result from the AMP video test:
Native “WordPress Video Shortcodes” were working great in AMP modus with a video hosted at Backblaze and streamed through the Cloudflare CDN.
FV Player from Foliovision com worked well in AMP modus with a video hosted at Backblaze and streamed with the Cloudflare CDN.
Not working in AMP mode:
Embedding the “Cloudflare Stream” code on WordPress AMP page.
Using the link to the “Cloudflare Stream” video with “WordPress Video Shortcodes.”
Using the link to “Cloudflare Stream” video with FV Player WordPress plugin from Foliovision com
Thank you for providing future AMP support for “Cloudflare Stream.”
Please contact us for further details about our AMP video creation and development process.